寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Troubles make me hard

Oh..dun know why? I broke my record...coz I keep can't sleep easily just like before these two days....then on Wednesday night,I just wake up for 5 times in the midnight....then it make me feel tired during working.....sianz...why people always dun cherish what you offer to help and juz take it for granted?? Really cheapo....

I am in troubles...keep thinking this and that this few days....a lot of question just aroung my mind...and I dun know what I am going to do for some.....

What I going to work as for my career ? Am I suitable for that? Why I put effort already then I just will not slim down and even worse...fatter than before? If I really in NTU and NUS, should I gonig to study? Can my family afford it even I am interest to study? If really going to U, then how many years should I pay for the tuition loan which over 20 thousands dollars ? If I really study U for Business, is the U degree really affect my carrer inthe future?? Coz always heard college said tht Biz Degree just the common will do, even NTU and NUS Business Degree,it doesn't means you will got a better offer for carrer.....then If mini pig move out, does it means my current SG home will be break and everyone just go on for their own path? Why I still dun know any target for my love ? Why I dun like mini pig, can like a gal quite easily ? Am I expect too high quality gal ? Then, should I going for the operation? Will it impact my life in the future ? Why I always can't save a lot money from my salary ? Why I can't learn swim quickly? Can I going to learn driving in the next few months?

Oh..my god...headache....I keep surrouding with troubles....troubles for my carrer,my future, my love,my healthy, my figure, my skills, my finance, my family, my firends......haiz...just feel sad...why life is full of troubles ???

Anyway,I would like to wish CX that he can IN NTU as he planned....then, also would like to congrat chicken little tht he achive something....

envious..coz they no need worry too much....then got target to achieve...not like me...sad everyday....why I just put more effort and IN 933 then work my dream job ? Then I on need to think so much now...haiz....regret....when I will meet my GUI REN like the godness mercy enlight me for the qian1 that I got it in the temple few months ago??

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Everyone have their own destiny, you will have yours too, and you are walking on it. Dont be discourage if you cant see anything in front of you. All you can do is work harly to the thIngs u want to do, dont give up so easily. I understand your feeling, because we are quite alike in terms of personality. I understand the feeling of rejection and unappreciated. But, remember, only you continue to work hard on your target,then you can get close to what you want.

Friend, dont give up! Continue work hard together~

4 May 2007 at 14:35

 

Post a Comment

<< Home