寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Sunday, April 15, 2007

OUT! OUT! OUT!!!

Haiz...I force myself to face the failure..maybe I really hope tht I can get the chance for the appearing of a miracle ba...Sabrina told me I was out...top 50 no my name there...So I got to face the fact tht I fail for my dreams.....even I was upsect and down....

I will prepare more when I join similar contest next time....I will learnt my lesson from my failure experience.....never give up for my dream, even I know it will nto be come true for my life....but I think I should put more effort to try for it...Man alwasy face breakdown when they are on the way to their dream....I hope so....

Then, I would like to thanks all my friends who really givev me support and encouragement.....thks, and sorry for anyone tht I hurt them unintentionlly......

Jia you for myself...then now I start my slim down plan again...as I need I got to do it!!! Haha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home