寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, April 13, 2007

I was OUT.....Unlucky Friday....

Haiz....today is black 13 friday...and it is my unlucky day...coz since this morning...happen a lot of bad thing....when I wake up this morning...feel like want to vomit....maybe i eat too much for last night YukiYaki.....then I overslept today...then cause me rush like hell...haiz...then..my arm muscle still aching...it make me suffer more...I can't hang up 100%....

Then, just now listen 933 said the 50 Top mostly are girls.....just a few of boys...then means...in top 50 just got 10 boys...or even less....then Zhi Yong and Wei Bin called out to one of the top 50..he is boy...so means tht the chance tht I can IN drop again....now I totally lost my confidence...haiz....I really hope tht god can give me another chance to grab...please...but I know it will not happen unless it is a miracle....so I think I OUT liao.....better dun hope..otherwise I will be more dissapointed later....haiz..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Do not feel sad because you are out this time~ If you have to live for 80+ years for your life, to give up your dream now is really a waste of your life! Winner Never quit, Loser quit the race! Life is like this. You are Young and have time, try it again~ Prepare yourself more for next time, dont be easily lose heart!

You never in, because you are not trainned and prepared well. If you really serious about the dream. You should train yourself now to get yourself ready in Future!

Jia You~!

13 April 2007 at 13:28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home