寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stock Check & Audit

Haiz..now I am at my company, as I just finish my stock count and waiting for my Finance college to audit...very sianz....even Saturday still need to back this ulu place...waliu e....then still dun know got pay or not...

I finally understand why Steven dun know how to handle Bonnie well liao..she keep talking rubbish when we are coubting the warehouse..waliu e...so noisy..then make me pek check fora moment....nearly cannot take it and want to ask her to shut down liao....then she also keep bootlicking the store guys and me....waliu e..so disgusting face....haiz..hope i will not work with her in the future anymore....coz I dun wish I scold auntie till crying....

OK...tonight I got to jia you for my "dream" next week liao...Ganbate deshou~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home