寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slim ~~ Slim ~~ Slim ~~

I want to slim down....Why?? I need to state the reason to encourage myself...ah~~~~Jia you....Let me set a target first, it will be 7-April-07

1. Be more healthy then reduce the chance to sick
2. Be more confident to myself
3. Face become smaller then looks better in the photo
4. Be more hadnsome then can woo girls...hehe
5. Can buy various type of shirt
6. Much easier to buy pant...
7. Will not sweat so easy
8. Stop my smelly stock
9. Dun make friends and family lose face
10. Woo girl that I like
11. Will not feel tired easily
12. For my future sex life
13. Higher chance to work my dream job
14. As the good exmaple for my son & daughter
15. Training my determination
16. Will not overweight the life and lose face
17. Easier to sneak into MRT when rushing
18. Shut all the 38 Aunties' mouth up during CNY
19. A great acheievement in my life
20. Can approach girls easier
21. Can be more image to change according mood
22. Stop snooring and make my roommates not suffer
23. Stop the ppl who call me fatso,fat pig, etc
24. Parent will not so worry and they will happier
25. Ppl will not said I looks like my college,or Moon's brother
26. Skin will not so oily
27. Save money to eat
28. Be more happier as I am not fat
29. Can be a execuse to remove my face's mole
30. My bed will not so dirty as I am sweating
31. People will praise I slim down
32. Friends dare to intorduce their friend to me
33. Can eat more when the time is right
34. More money to spend on others as food cost reduce
35. Friends & family will proud for me
36. My voice will be better to sing
37. Will leave better first impression to other ppl
38. Easier to get a job & higher pay
39. Not so nervous when meet strangers as confident level up
40. Will not die so easily
41. Fingers will looks nicer as become longer
42. Stop belly and easlier to wear shoes
43. A apple a day, keep the doctor away
44. Reduce the happening of fashion disaster
45. Can slap XXX's ugly face when insult & critise me fat
46. Can run faster when ppl or beasts chase me
47. Easier attract girls cometo me
48. Will not regret in my life as I am not fat forever
49. Will not feel awkward while i stop sweating in MRT
50. Happiness for my future girlfiend

Ah~~~~~~So I must jia you for my slim down plan this time...

1 Comments:

Blogger 华侨 said...

jia you,
天下无难事,只怕有心人。
希望你能遇到你的梦中情人。

在这里给所有女孩的通告:
遇到这位男士,千万要把握,
因为他已经是地球上快要绝种的有情动物!

22 March 2007 at 17:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home