寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Haiz~~~ No future for me ???

Haiz...feel down and depress this two weeks...I can't see future for my career...dun know why..just feel lost myself in my current life....seen like doing something stupid everyday...haiz...so sad...why I am so useless ?? Already nearly 23...still like achieve nothing for my career....even worse..I dun really know what exactly what I want to work as....I know what are my "dream" job/...but I dun think I can get them into my real life....I need to force myself wake up from my dream job everyday...sianz...yesterday, my manger ask me come to his office and ask me whether I am free for my current job scope....it make me feel upsect..I am damn busy like hell everyday...then he still thoguht I am free and able to handle another two project...I definitely can say...there are more other people in my office are more free than me....and it make me decide want to go....once I get another pay....

Every morning...I will just threw anger for my own.....coz feel just like a idiot everyday....come to company and feel sianz, stress, boring and tired everyday.....and the worst tht..I released my unhappy and sadness through eating...this is terrible....u know? I ate 2 postion of dinner everynight since Monday till last night...I feel I am so scary and frightening....my mind is blank...my sky is grey....nobody can hear me...nobody can save me from the deep end...haiz....

Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I feel sad for my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home