寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, February 09, 2007

I hate wisdom teeth!!!

Haiz...yesterday I took MC....but can feel that all of my housemates never believe me..they think I act sick to cheat MC.....actually evrytime when I feel sick, I will just try to be happier and fine in front of people...MUST we need to show we are weak whenever we are sick?? But seen like all of them never believe...so sad.....Dun know why..I always suffer in diarrhea...then make me feel weak...haiz

But yesterday I MC not caused by the diarrhea but the wisdom teeth...due to the wisdom teeth..it effect my lim ba nerves..doctor said after i complete the all medicine, I still feel pain..then need to remove the widom teeth liao...wah~~~~~~ i dun want go to see dental...heard my friends said remove wisdom teeth...like suffer in helll..OMG!!!

Just hope I can go through this....haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home