寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Leave it or not?

Start from tomorrow (01-Feb-07), all the ppl who intend to plan to study NUS or NTU may apply and this apply will open till 21-Feb-07. And I think quite a lot for my future plan recently...a bit lost..not really know what I am going to do...hope I can make wise decision asap...

If my apply to U really successful, how can I pay the Study fee? I heard my friends said one sem or one year it may cost me $7500 (as I am just PR here)....then I still need to consider the living fee during my U as I have no income on tht time....If I apply tuition loan again...then after I graduate form U, I am credit a lot...then I still owe DBS about $3900 for the Poly study loan...OMG....($7500 x 3) + $3900 = $26400...Oh...I need to spend how many year to clear this loan o...

If I can't IN the U, then should I leave my current company? Actually I like the colleges here...everyone so friendly...all of us can talk during lunch time....I dun know whether I like my current job or not...for me,it just is a job...then what make me want to leave actually is the low salary...feel very pai seh everytime when my friends ask how much I get for my salary..all my housemate all nearly $2000 already (+ OT lar)...but mine...haiz....then even I am worry to join a new company...but actually I am quite looking forward to go out and make my sight of market become wider...

Life is so unpredictable and full of up and down....just hope I can do what I really want and need.....so jia you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home