寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Impulsive ??

Haha....I am so happy since this morning....coz my half day leave had been approved....Yeah~~~~Why i am so happy for such a small materr ? Because....

As I and Sean had stay @ the office till 8pm for the quater end support on 29-Dec-06 (Friday) while everyone were allowed to leave office after 2pm on the same day, so I was told tht I can select one day to leave office earlier without deduct my leave. And I applied for it for today...hahaha....coz I thought my leave will not be approved, but my boss approved my leave last night...haha... =)

And last night I went to Westmall and bought something...I dun know am I too impulsive?? Just hope that I can get what I want and utilise the stuff 100%....because it cost me a bomb.....so can anybody can guess what I bought ??

Haha....k...I will write till here as I need to finish my works before I go for half day leave....WooHooooooo~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home