寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, June 17, 2005

Be myself

I really dun like just go out with just one of my friend...unless he reach some higher level in my heart's friendship list....coz i understand my own personal character too much le...even i was force and got out..then the end of the gathering definitely will be a very bad memory one..maybe it also will broke down the friendship before....spoit the feel tht i toward him...siazn..AH~~~~~~~~ Even my housemates...i also dun give them face one...when i am is down and dun want to go out..they will not come and force me there...coz they understand me...otherwise...if i pissed off...they will die unconciously or not idea....hahahaa..but dun worry lar...i will recover soon after shoot them die...hahahaha.. =p

I just want to be myself...but also dun wish to hurt other people...some people maybe i am not dislike him...but if u ask me come out 1 by 1 with him..i think i will just put a black face since the start of the gathering...why i need to do so after i know it will happen like this? Why so? Why????

I hate leng chang...i dun like this feeling...i always wish to have fun and talk with my friend..i dun want two ppl sit diwn there and do nothing...unless the ppl is my gal...then she want romantic feel..then i will follow up..other than tht..i dun think it ia any reason ba...

mm...maybe this is another inspiration for my new song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home