寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wild wild WET

Wah...today really tired....coz I went to Wild wild wet with CX, Chicken and big head...and we spent wholedays there...from 11 to 6.30 pm...really fun..although i dun know how to swim lar..but also fun... (Hey..those ppl hor...dun think tht i am fat enoguh and i will float NATURALLY by using my LEMAK hor...lol) then later we went to White sand shopping central to have our dinner..then shopping....Hahaha...happy again...coz i got bought 2 shirt....(OMG ..it is BALCK again)...I jia lat lar...coz too fat...just can wear BLACK...everytime open my shirt board...like all is black...Hahaha...but i like black....so i think is ok lar...lol...Hahhaa..so pai seh...listen to my mumbling again...Haha...ok lar..so here wish all of my friends HAPPY ALWAYS! Yeah~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home