寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, April 21, 2005

HAPPY DAY!

Wah..today i am so happy....so touching....so unbelievable...I just got my NP result...excited for it although it is not A+ or AD...Yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~coz at first I am so worry as I emphasize wrong part for my final report which cost me 40% for overall grade...lol...Woo Hoooo....Just wish all of my friends can be like me...so lucky...and happy for their result released....lol...

I am damn happy....wah~~~~~~Yipee~~~~~yuppo~~~~~~Woo Hoooooooooooooooooooo....

Haiz..finally can sleep well le...coz this fews day i keep had the nightmare that I will get C or B for my IAP..I am really emphasize my IAP result coz for the last five sem.my As and Cs is nearly same amount...most i got is Bs..so now IAP is good..then will make my result looks better...lol...

Wah....I am very joyful and touching...coz i had put a lot of effort to do everything for attachment..so now got see the result le...Wah...I am so X 1000000000000000000000000 excited...wants to thanks many ppl..( ??? Feel like I got the Star Award hor??? Hahahahah) so just hope my friends also can get good result for their exam ba....

Cheers & Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home