寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Lucky Fool like me ???

Am I a fool?? Waliu..I am so careless..forget to enter something quite important for the new record for the STARTEAM...AND I realised it after quite a long time..Wa kau....why I am so careless and stupid..just like a fool...Haiz..I am so worry yesterday..coz I gave a chance to my supervisor to give me a "teach"...Haiz...

BUT..I am so LUCKY..coz the CTO never scold me even I did this mistake caused by my careless...I am very appreciate him about this matter...mm...Actually he is not so bad as what I image and think about him before...*thinking*

And I think I was sick le...diarrhoea..fever..make me no mood & energy to do anything..Sianz... Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just know that the buddies in Ngee Ann failed thier NAPFA..But never mind lar..buddies..ganbate and try ur best for the next time attempt...Mm..should I go to take the NAPFA ?? Althought the percent that I passes is lower that 1%...*Consider* Long time never meet them le..missing them much..missing the days we having fun..joking and relaxing...haiz..hope can back to Ngee Ann if got the chance...Even long time nv meet Jie..but through a simple concern..I just so happy and content...This is what I call a FRIENDSHIP...I know that all of you quite busy with project..so jia you o..this is the last sem in NP already...Try ur best and pia..get the result u want to...Otherwise..U will regret de o...So we all ganbate together...ok?? Jia you..

Cheers & Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home