寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

*S~H~E * S`H~E * S~H~E*

Wow...so pai seh..coz recently too busy..busy with work and watch drama...and make my blog nv got a new post long time ago..hope u du mind..lol

Wah..Last saturday was a very important and memorable day for me..coz I went to SHE qi huan le yuan concert which held in the Singapore Indoor Stadium..This is my first time go there..Hahaha..bo bian..I am poor kid..lol..although I went to quite many concert before..BUT this is the first time I present for a Money concert...I mean shou piao yan chang hui lar..Hahaha..I went there with my another housemate..and all of us love SHE together..Hahaha..they are CX, chicken mon and big head mon..and we really had fun there..We bought the $98...honestly got the heartbreak feel at first..coz $98 can eat many food..lol..Hahaha..bo bian lar..coz I am like to eat (that y u see me never success for the keep fit)..Hahaha...

The seat we took quite far..so we can't see SHE clearly..but still can see lar..lol..The concert stage is very beautiful..all the stage design u can see they put the effort to do and build it..SHE start with the Bo si Mao and dance..later they sing IOIO and many song...they talk quite a lot and always interact with us...So happy can see SHE concert..I am really feel that I am fortune and lucky that I can join this wonderful concert...

As my personal comment, I think what the part that I like most is the start with HEBE wear the clothes that similar with xiao qian one..and she solo sang the "Ocean of Love" (Ai qing de hai yang)..and then go to SELINA who waer like a flower fairy..very beautiful and she sang "belief" ..and finally is ELLA..she wear the simple clothes..some sort for the Cu liu xiang one..very nice...and she sang the "Chang xiang si"..which son lyric is my most favorite for all the SHE sng..coz it is very meaningful and describe my mood and feel when I always mising someone who live in my heart deeply..

And SHE also sit on the dolphin which will go up and sang the latest album song "hou niao"...I shout and cheer for 3 hours....and shake my light stick (yin guang bang) non stop from the starting of the concert till the end...But hor..so pai seh ler..I shout too loudly and scare the gal who sit in front of me...lol....

And near the end..all the ppl there shout SHE ,SHE together....so touching..and ask for the encore...and then SHE come out again and sang "tong kuai" and "superstar" to end the concert....Wah..I am so high....

BUT when I come out from the concert..I lost my voice..wo shi sheng le..cannot talk till tuesday...so jia lat..coz I am a talkative boy..that y i feel very xin ku...BUT never mind lar....for SHE..i think it is worth...Hahahaha...

Mm...I watch two ou xiang ju this few week...is the Hai tun wan lian ren (Dolphin sea bay lover) and wo de mi mi huan yuan (my secret garden)..all these two drama is excellent and touching...I think both will enter my most favourite Ou xiang ju Long Hu Bang top 5 ba...Very nice and funny...so if u got the chance...maybe can watch it..especially the Mi mi huan yuan..make me laugh till want to die...Hahahaha..the hai tun wan is very very touching..I think 10 of the gal..9 0f them will cry ba...so guy..if u want to make ur "mei mei"/ gal cry and XXX (blink blink)..U can watch this drama with them together....then u will get what u want...Hahahahaha.....

Ok lar..write so long le...Hahaha...so happy..long time nv blog le..so hope u enjoy this post and thanks..coz u willing to use ur precious time to read this messy post...lol..and Wish all of my friends can get ur happiness sooner...

Cheers & Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home