寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, December 27, 2004

Krimas Omedeto Gozaimasu

Wow..This year I really had a joyful christmas...coz I start off from the 24th till 27th..wow..a wonderful holiday..coz I need to back to Muar where is my Kampung in Malaysia to celebrate Christmas with my cousins and realtive them..so pai seh ..my housemate.. they need to cope with me to celebrate christmas on 23rd December night...So taouching...We had a funny and happy celebration on that day..First, we had a gift exchange program...just like a lucky draw..but everyone sure got present de...lol..I got a Initial D control racing car which is prepared by Chee Choon ( xiao ji )..Hahaha..I think it is the most expensive gifr among the all..Hahaha..so lucky..and then We play a game call "unlucky number"..th people who choose the specific number that write by the 'middle man" ..then he need to punish by the middle man..using the spray..Hahah...whatever part also can...we play quite crazy till all the body is full with the spray..and I become the KING of the game..coz I lose 6 times...Wah.....so crazy..my housemate..make me become snowman already....Next time..I swear I WILL REVENGE...so..check it up..friends..Hehehehe...

Then I back to Muar on 24th Dec to celebrate Eve with my cousins them..quite peaceful on that night..coz I arrived there almost 12am ++ le..so quite tired..just have a chia hcatting with them and laught together...25th Dec..we will hold on a steamboat witl all together and all the ingredients of the steamboat was prepared by we, the youngsters...We cook and we eat..ahahaha..waliu..I aet a lot ler..jia lat liao..spoit my fat to fit plan again... :'( BUT ..bo bian lar..start again after Christmas lor..lol..We also got play the spray war...got boy anf gal team..and we have a war...AHahaha...really funny..and later I play a trick on them..but using the xiang bing..Hahaha..i very bad hor..so wasteful...but I make them all become wet..Hahahahaha...and then they all revenge on me..so I also becoeme wet lastly..bo bian..too many people le..Hahaha..

I really enjoy this year..mm..maybe next year I will got to Orchard to have fun..coz according to my housemates..they had a crazy night there on 25th Dec..So..maybe next year I will go there to having fun ba..Hahaha..And wish all the friends..MERRY CRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!Wow.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home