寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

* New Record *

Wow..yesterday I and Kok Liang break the record again..the earliest back home record...Hahahaa...we leave the office on 6.07 PM...earlier 3 minutes than the second..Ahahaha...I am so crzy hor..even this type of stuff..i also can play like that..pai seh pai eh..coz my childish behaviour...lol..BUT bo bian lar..it is call life qin2 qu4 mah...Hahaha..

Mm..dun know what the gift should I present of the Christmas?? coz we all the housemate will play a gift exchange game on the Christmas eve...Hahaha..all are loner..so bo bian lor..play ourselves..Hahaha...mm..later I think I need to jalan jalan to serach for my special Christmas gift...

So..I wish all of my friends Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...Cheers and do enjoy yourself o...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home