寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, December 17, 2004

Friendship

Last night, I and Kok Liang had make the second latest night back to home record..9.30pm..coz all blame to my CTO..coz he assigned us the work suddenly to us on 6.00pm sharply..the time that we suppose to leave the company le..suck.spoit my plan again...I want back home on 6.00pm sharply..never try before...sianz..But..bo bian lar..hahaha..coz this is call a working day mah...lol

Althought last night quite tired..(coz after back to home..I accompany my roomates, one is call Wai Kit..nickname is big mouth mon-->da zui sou..another name Chee Choon..nickname is Chicken mon--> xiao ji sou chatting till 4.30am..Hahaha..I am very bad hor?? Give my roomate such nickname..lol..But..jia lat le..must oversleep this morning le...lol)..as a conclusion..yesterday can be count as a happy working for me..coz feel that I can talk more with Kok Liang than time before..feel like our friendship become better again..after chatting so much..I found that know him better..understand him better le...lol..we chat a lot what happen in Ngee Ann before..hahaha..really funny and enjoy..at first..I never expect he also can be talk so much de...coz u know he is really cool...hahaha...(Hey..Clarence..if u see this..hope u dun mind o..lol)..Then now I can talk more with him..feel satisfied..Cheng jiu gan..Hahaha...

Mm..then yesterday suddenly feel that long time dun have the news of pangster..so send a SMS to him lor..hahaha..he think I am eating the snake..Me like this kind of ppl meh?? Hahaha..actually..pangster is right...lol..I am eating the snake on that time..mm..and feel pai seh lar..pangster..coz suddenly got work to do and not chat with u on Msn..hope u dun mind.. =p How are u getting on?? Jia you o..

Ok..end here..hope everyone can get the happiness they want...

Stay COOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home