寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, November 19, 2004

Dissapointed & unlucky

Oh..my god..so long never blog since the last one on 7 Nov..paio seh r..coz my 2nd wife, laptop, throw her anger again...but this time is not the ;aptop problem..is the adapter which unable to work properly...sianz..cause me cannot online recently..so u might feel weird why cannot see me on MSN this fews day ba..pai seg a

Then, i had serched high and low for the laptop adaptor..JB..Funan..Sim Lim..but all dun have..all said need to order from the factory..coz i think my adapter port is quite special ba..* sobbing*

Haiz..then the exam result received on Friday, 12 Nov make me down again..i am very dissapointed about it...especially MIS, ERP and MEC...all dun reach my expectation...Maybe this semester is my most pia one ba..so higher expectation..make me more sad and sorrow..feel so useless and make me lost my confidence again le...*sobbing*

But, still got happy stuff happen lar..coz my adapter got problem..so my buddy- Jun kiat who accompany me went to Funan and SL to find..so got yi qi =p ..Hahahaha..and we talked a lot..whatever..mm...and he also treat me red ruby which i never try before..hahaha..so delicious...so enjoys...

Ok..end here..wish all of my fellow friends enjoy thier day

Cheers & luck ^-^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home