寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

1..2..3.. Go Go xiao ke

Yoyo..now i am staying in office and just finish my work...can rest a while...Hahahaha..today is my 3rd attachment day in the Comex Frontier already...accompany with kok liang here..so not very boring ba....at least got ppl to chat..Hahahha..And we both everyday go to search high and low to find out the cheaper place to have our lunch...save money..Hahahaa...

Mm..now i finally know my work worth $750 le..coz the food expense is much expensive than other place..my other attachment friends all eat less than $3 for a meal..but we here..hard to find this such a good lobang...besides..our work always OT without pay one..u know my first day..we both leave on about 7.20pm le...jia lat..but still ok lar...Jenny Lam said we both are 'ke ku nai lao' de ppl..that why she sent us come here..mm..i am really to take the long working hour le..go go go ..xiao ke..believe urself...Hahaha...then hor.. me and kok liang eat quite a lot of biscuit which store in our office...Hahahha...

And i finally find out Mr Lim Shee Chee is right..he din lie me..the Indian programmer really powerful..u know my company got many indian programmer...man and woman..i think 80% is indian ba....and they really hardworking..the indian programmer sit beside me work till 5am ler...then the day after till 3am..waliu..he is awesome....Hahahaha.

Ya..i discover my quite many friends are scorpion...then birthday is coming one by one..from 31 Oct is Wen Jie..1 Nov is Audrey and Ke Jun..2nd is my past workmate..then 6 Nov is xiao tao and kok liang...8 Nov is Jerome..9 Nov is Jordi..wah..so many...still others....Wah..so many....Hahaaha..anyway..wishing all my scorpion can enjoy thier birthday and get ur dreams sooner...

Ok..i think i end here le..otherwise u all will think i am chang qi le..Hahahahaha..wish all my friends take care and stay cool..

Cheers & luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home