寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, October 22, 2004

Tomolo is the last day...Yipee..

Yeah~~~~~~Yipee~~~~~~just got one last paper le...so nice..so happy...today is a tired but happy day for me..coz mec exam paper is not so tough as i predict..maybe when i read the past year before i study the revision..i nearly dun know how to answer all the question..so this really gave me much stress...but..dun misunderstand o..even i said like this..but i oso dun have the confidence to answer all question r... ^-^

Mm..i think the question 1 case study is my killer question..i dun know how to ans the question at all...so jia lat liao... *sobbing*

Tomolo is the MIS paper and i oso quite worry this module because my English is poor and this module need the strong English written skills to elaborate and explain...so..see lor..hope god can hear my pray and let me achieve my goal smoothly...bo bi r...ok..end here..wish all my friends can do their best for the tomolo MIS paper...ganbatene..

Cheers & luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home