寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

*sobbing* for my laptop...

Haiz..today my laptop still not working....sianz...try many way liao..still nto response at al..jia lat liao lar..i think it fell in sick quite seriously..

Today very sorrow..just keep sad about my laptop..i so dote it everyday..and now it..haiz.. *sobbing*

I think from tomolo..i may not able to online le..so no need to feel strange if u dun see me on the msn..coz my lap spoit le..mm..exam coming soonn..need to study with a broken heart..so sad..

ERP on friday..still no idea wat i need to study at all..jia lat..tml start..dun give up..believe myself..ganbateshou..

ok...wish all my friends study hard and smart for ur exam..jia you o.. ^-^

Cheers & luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home