寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, October 15, 2004

Exam starting..so tired...

Mm..today i am very tired coz just having my ERP exam paper on 9am and i din sleep last night to pia as i can..coz been slacking fews day before..haiz..ling shi bao fo jiao..

But ERP still ok ba...i think lar..but.. although i say like this..i oso got a lot of problem lor..Hahaha...After i finished the paper..just want to sleep..my eye start aching and very tired...lolz

Still got 3 paper to go on...but in next wednesday..so can rest for a while..lucky..I very worry about my DCI coz no idea wat i need to study for the exam..sianz...all the lecture note seen like nothing de..so weird...

Then the MIS and MEC all got a lot of stuff need to study and memorize..just hopw my brain will nto overload..otherwise..jia lat...Hahahaha...lastly..hope all my friends can do well for their exam paper..dun be so permistic o..forget all the past and look forward to the another 3 paper..just do ur best ba..then will be ok already..right??

Cheers & luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home