寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Low mood

Haiz..i die this round surely...coz I feeling low this few days and no mood at all to study even i know I should do it..i dun nothing..just slcaking and thiking a lot..coz dun feel to do that..haiz..i am so fan4 jian4...even know wat i did is wrong..still dun change it..haiz..sianz..Ah~~~~ah~~~~ah~~~~ah~~~~desperate and stress...

Feel that MIS and MEC got a lot of stuff waiting for me to read them...sianz ler..Why i become like that??Why?? When i can turn back the me before?? I oso dun know..haiz..that y i said i am a 100% gemini guy..

But cannot keep going like this le..i need to chiong and pia le...coz if i dun do it..later i will be very regret..even i dun know whether i can cope it or not..just try my best ba..Ganbatene..xiao ke...this is the time for transformation...i always ask other ppl jia you and cheers them up..i think this time i need to prove myself with my action le...determination..Naruto...

Ok..end here..hope friends can ganbate v me..

Cheers & luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home