寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Finally

Yeah~~~~~~~~yipee~~~~~~~~~finally we finish our exam paper le..feel so stress and tired this week..got so many book need to study and memorize....i think my brain gonna crazy if still got other paper..feel so good..and get back my freedom lastly...

Today MIS paper is still ok ba..not very difficult lar..still can handle ba..but i think i need to improve my time management skill coz i realize that every paper i nearly cannot finish on time...so dangerous..Hu...

Mm...today i will back to JB finally le..got one month dun back le..missing home so much..if still dun back..i think i definitely kana scod by my dad and mum..Hahahaa...coz they miss me sickly....Hahahahaa....So..if anyone want to contact me this fews day..can call my JB home number..07-8636950...ok..end here..hope my fellow friends can enjoy thier this fews day holiday..coz need to start attachment soon le..

Cheers & luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home