寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, December 13, 2004

Memorable and joyful weekend

Wow..last weekend is really wonderful time for me..coz I had a class gathering with my secondary friends who I never meet them after graduate from Sec...wow..all of us are so happy and really enjoy ourselves...This gathering is held at Wei Leen's hom coz his parent went to oversea last week le..Hahaha...then we can play relax...We had the steamboat that cook by ourselves...And all the ingredient, foods, etc is prepared by the guys...and girls prised that we all are the Modern Good husband choices...Hahaha..and the girls just came and fill thier stomach only..like a queen..Hahaha..We finish the gathering at about 12am..

And after that, we all guy gang go to City Squre to watch the midnight show..wow..this is my first time since primary 6...so long time never try it since the last time...We watch the Polar Express which is a really movie special for the kids..I think the stroy is meaningless..but wat i impress is the animation technic they use to create the movie..simple and nice...Honestly...i am quite enjoy it..I think it make me feel the full of the christmas atmosphere...wah...

Then, we finish the movie till 4am..but we still dun back to home yet..coz is my friend driving..so we siao and 38 gang..go to some place to see the ren2 yao1...who are waiting the coming of the business..Hahaha...Waliu...it really make me want to vomit..just wonder..why some guy really so desperate meh??Even ren yao they also want to XXX with them...suck..BUT honestly..some of the ren yao really chio..u cannot different them with the real women..a nice figure and pretty face...BUT BUT...once i aware they are ren yao..it make me vomit....so disgustful....

After back to my friend's house(i stay overnight in my friend's house)...I still not sleeping ler..I play the Naruto ps 2 till morning...Waliu...so such a nice game...exciting and intresting...Till morning 8am..my dad come to drive me home...Hahaha..dun enviious o..my dad always so good one...after that i sleep like hell from 12pm till 6pm...coz 7pm got Star Award..and coz i wan to watch it and plan to back Singapore in today morning..and al lthese make me so tired...coz custom jam again...so many ppl...but ok lar..seldom do so...

Ok...wow..i write so long le r??Never expect...wish my friends can enjoy their week from now..and..

Stay COOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home