寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, December 03, 2004

Long long ago...

Wah...I really long time never blog le..omg..let my blog hung fei le...so soory..friends...coz i really buzy this few week...

Mm...just rush finish my user manual for the freght management and accounting sysstem. So thick and troublesome to do it even it is not diffcult...I watched taxi again with my singapore buddies.coz last time watch it with my malaysia buddies already..then I oso watch The Shutter..a really scary movie..u know ler..i am quite timid one...coz i afraid ghost...Hahaha..even it is scary..but it is a nce movie...and got some scene is funny..like the toilet ren yao scene..really funny...Hahahaha...

On 30th Nov...coz it is my best buddy, choon xin's birthday..then we went to city hall to eat Sakae Sushi buffect..really full till want to vomit...

For now..everyday..working..eat..sleep...repeat all again as time goes by...a bit sianz..but ok lar...still can hanging...mm..realise i long time dun chat with friends through MSN messenger le..Why huh???How come i will let this stuff happen??Omg...

Oh ya..I oso got a classgathring for the secondary friends..oh..so miss them..long time dun see them le..coz after graduate from sc..all separate..some go to KL,..some go to Penang..some stay at JB..and some like me...come to Singapore to further each study...wonder how are they...Look forward to the gathering...

mm..I think I need to work le...see ya..take care..friends..

Cheers & Luck ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home