寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Yesterday was a tired working day

Oh..Ngee Ann reopen le..but I cnnot go back le..Start miss school life already..not because Comex is not good..just feel like that..got the eager back to NP and attend the lecture and tutorial...Omg..am I crazy le??? I wonder so..

Last night..I broke my working record...coz at first my record for the latest night back to home is 8.30pm..but last night..I stayed in Comex to complete my work till 9.45pm...Oh..it is so tired after look on the monitor screen for whole day..all of these cause by my Cheif Technology Officer lor...He assigned a tedious and tracky work to me on 5.35pm by sending the email but never inform me..Waliu..spoitl my mood ler..I thought yesterday finally can back on perfect 6 pm..but the CTO so damn...Kill him before I leave Comex...

But..feel quite happy yesterday too..coz kok liang and me talk a lot with our HR manager..gossip ppl and laugh..Hahaha...got to know more aobut Comex ppl..U know why I feel happy or not?? Because when I come to Comex at the first time, The HR manager leave me a fierce and serios impression...then really make me worry about it...but now..everything I think is ok le...Like Comex more as time goes by...except the CTO...bull shit sucker..

Besides, I feel that Kok Liang can talk more with me le..got the feel of content coz u know he is quiet and cool when we just start our IAP together...Hahahha...Must keep it up to turn him into a more outspoken man..Hahaha..

Ok..end here..hope my fellow friends can enjoy their life everyday..no matter where u are...Jia you for ur life o...

Stay COOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home