寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Happy & Sorrow

13th Dec is the birthday of my housemate, Steven whose nickname is Big Headmon (Da tou guai) and we went to the Bugis there to watch a movie, National Treasure. Before that, we had our dinner at the hawker center near the Kua yin temple coz there got a cheap but very tasty Nasi Lemak. Everytime we go there, sure will go to eat the Nasi Lemak...Mm..National Treasure is very nice movie..here thanks for kok liang recommend..But maybe I am too tired le..I fall in sleep when the start...coz really tired lar...pai seh..but after my firend wake me up...and the stroy really attract me le..the story is very good..U will never know how the male actor can solve the clues of the tresure...I think there is no one in the world so celver ba..too awesome..like a genius...wow..and we watch till 11.20pm..so when we reach home..almost 12.30am le...But although I am exhausted on the day..but happy lar...

Yesterday..not my day ba..coz I lose to the time and dun watch the Blade: Trinity with my Ngee Ann buddies gang..feel sianz lar..coz at first I can make it de..reach Ang Mo Kio by 7.15pm..but all blame to my supervisor lor...he send an e-mail to me by using 15 minutes..waliu...damn him...always lag the time...what I angry is this is not the first time already..coz his lag the time..always make me late for the dating with my friends...sianz ler...Now my earliest record back to home is 6.10pm...never leave company on 6pm sharply...But now I am ok le lar..hey..shi tao and jun kiat..thanks a lot for ur console...We watch kung fu hustle next time together o...U all guys must jia you in NP o...

Haiz...last night I really jia lat..coz i fever..feel that there is fire in my body...but I feel cold when I switch on the fan...very hard and uncomfortable...like the fire and ice torture me once together...then when I wake up in the morning..still feel all my body is aching and I lose all my energy le...but I still bring myself to the company for working...so today in the office..I am quiet and silent since 9am till now...feel lazy to talk..sianz..

oh..ok..end here..hope evryone can get the dream come true in no time...

Stay COOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home