寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, June 06, 2005

Inspiration of grey

Dun know why...recently...I always got the inspiration and desires to create a song as what i feel..write the story and become the lyrics...Use my feeling to create the melody for what i feel...this few weeks...i am emotional...just suddenly feel tht I am gonna leave my friends soon...Dun know why...Am I die soon???

Think tht I am not myself anymore unawarely...feel down and sorrow...but the problem is..why i feel like that...even myself..I also unable explain to myself...there is no reason..dun ask me...Haiz...

If u r my friend..u know tht i will always put my smile on my face whenever...but this few days...I can't smile...I lost myself...I am grey...but i dun know why..So stupid I am...I SHOULD happy...coz my birthday is coming soon...it is on thurs this week...is my 21st Birthday ler...why I dun feel excited de??and my friends gonna celebrate v me tonight..but i just dun have any..Haiz...i m really a 100% gemini..can enjoy easily..but also can feel sad easily...sianz...

I got many friends..but i feel lonely recently...maybe housemates went to work le..in home..just left myself and air..Ah~~~~~~~~~~Cannot...i must recover from the lonely sick...I must become the smiley face xiao ke soon...Yes....Jia you..Ziv...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home