寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, January 12, 2007

Taiwan Trip Day 1 - Part 2



We took SQ flight..wow~~this is my first time...really curious what is the different between the SQ and Jetstar....haha....we had the meals and I had played the Mario (really miss this childhood game) and watch 2 movie when we are in the sky...haha


We reach Taipei Tao Yuan Aiport on about 6 pm...Wow....the weather is quite COOL.....I love it so so so much...coz like tht I will not sweat like hell anymore....Yipee~~~~~then got the hotel manager (Miss Lee) come to fetch us as she will drive us to the hotel at Xi Men Ding...after rest a while , we went to Xi Medn Ding central to feel Taipei....Oh..finally...we reahc Taipei...I always heard Taiwan variety shows keep mention Xi Men Ding when I still a primary student...now can reach this place lastly...I am so happy..lol..


Xi Men Ding really got alot alot alot mei mei...I just can said...8 of 10 gals really know well how to dreass and make up...really chio lor~~~I feel the happiness...OMG...mei mei....Oh~~~~~~hahaha...I gonna crazy...while we are walking, we also keep eating some street stall foods (xiao chi)...really nice...the Ah Zhong Mian Sian really much better than what I ate in Singapore food fair....extreamly different....we shopping till 11pm ++ then back to hotel coz we need to start our jouney in Taipei start from tomorrow...lol...



This is the picture that we took at the Ah Zhong Mian Sian....u can see it is strange...everyone must buy and then STAND while you are eating...no seats for you...maybe this is the cultural ba~~ Haha....
To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home