寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sad ~~~

Just knew from Channel U 11pm News last night, one of my favourite female artist (Xu Wei Lun) had passed away yesterday...sad for her leaving...I quite like her as she is a hardworking and kind lady and I think she is a gal tht got qi4 zhi4 (hardly can find a gal with qi4 zhi4)...and she never show off tht she is a child from a rich familyl...(even I dun know her in real life, but all these knew from many news before)...everyone like her...

Why human life is so fragile ?...I just can say tht we must cherish wat we have currently...dun regret till u lose it one day....And I hope Wei Lun can leave in peace and get her happiness in another world...Let us pray for her with sincere....

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/070128/2/9wj0.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home