寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, February 05, 2007

SHE Autograph Session

Wow~~~~~drag so long then I get this few mins to write my trip to SHE Autograph Session which held @ Bishan Junction 8 on 28-Jan-07 (Sunday) 3pm..Cx,Steven and me went to there but Steven din buy their album..so he go to shopping while waiting for us to get the autograph...SHE..I think I never like a Chinese Pop group like SHE before....I really like them,not their looks, but their skills and tehnique in singing and harmony...so SHE please jia you and keep sing more better song for me~~~
Hebe is scratching her face..very cute...lol...while Selina is concentrate to sign her autograph...But pitty can get Ella into this photo...

The host for this autograph is the Cruz Teng from 933...mm...I think he "upsize" again since I saw him @ Global Chinese Music Award on Oct 2006...Mary din lie...hehe...

Selina Hebe Ella go to the stage again before they take their leave....they appreciate all the ppl who support and like them....and they are recording their brand new album and it maybe will be release after Chinese New Year~~~Yipee~~Woohoooo~~~ ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home