寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dream ~~

Last night, I didn't had a deep sleep coz I wake up twice in the midnight...and I had a dream last night...I dun know is it a good one or a bad? Just feel strange and wonder why i will had a dream like this...coz I shouldn't dream for her...

Actually, I like a gal since secondary...but I try to forget her after we graduate from sec because I know it is impossible betwen me and her....coz I know I totally not her type...so as what I predict, after graduate, our distance keep become far as time goes by...I came to Singapore and she went to KL....

I really quite a long time never see her since last meet....I think more than one year already...even sometimes she back JB, I also not aware about this...but dun know why I dream her last night..this is the second time already...

In the dream, we are a couple then break up because another better guy come to get her...just like I am acting a drama (Haha...cannot write too detail)...very sweet and happy initally but sad in the eventually....and I keep shouting "dun leave me...dun leav me" until I wake up suddenly in the midnight 4am...haha....anyway..it is just a dream....I am so silly...Haha....

Just hope she is happy with her boyfriend now..and she can pursue her happiness....really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home