寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, March 26, 2007

Slim Down experience

Now all the collges leave to having their delicious meals....while 933 keep talking tasty Hokkien Mee...Ah~~~Jia you jia you jia you...hope can see my result on 07-April-07...as this is the date that I set the target for myself.....

I suffer a lot as want to slim down..i tried quite many ways and hope there got some result...but just look at my figure now...definitely it is fail...I tired to eat medicine...it got result intially but just come back after hit some target nad it make me sad...

Then,I tried to dig my mouth untill vomit all the foods after i ate every meal before...really feel bad....and I just give up after try 2 days..coz it is too harm for my body....

Actually I know the best way to slim down is to control the foods and do more exercise..but I just can't make it...so useless....haiz....I know the way but I can't...Ah~~~~~~

Haiz...all this due to my worst weakness for my character...lack of strong determination...I always just play for few days then forget everything....haiz...hope this time I can success...Jia you fo myself~~~Ah~~~~~~~~my stomach "shouting" again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home