寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yes 933 DJ Star Search...Go for my dream~~~

I got 3 dream since 18...one of them is...I want to be a popular DJ @ Yes 933...as I think, DJ is like doing a magic and miracle job..it can impact the listener a lot..for myself...whenever I am not happy or feel blue...once I listen the funny from DJ, then I change my mood for whole day.....sometimes, I do care for the social and try to help more people as I heard the touching story or news from 933.....through work as DJ, it can make me know various level and type od people....and it colour my own life....

And finally, I step out and pursue my dream on last Saturday..I went to participate the DJ Star Search for 933...even I know the chance is low...coz just one ppl will be the sole winner eventually..but I think if I never try for my dream, then it will make me regret in my future....I dun dare to hope anything...I just think tht we should try more when we are still young....dream could be come true in one day, who know ?

And I would like thanks a lot for the friends who give me support and encouragement....especially Sabrina and Steven...coz they accopamny to Plaza Singapere last weekend...and they shout for me ..and it really make me brave.....honestly...I am very very nervous initially ..coz the contestant in front of me all are strong and quite outstanding...and the result will be annouce throught www.yes933.com.sg on this friday 12pm....Can IN or not, I just can say..all depend on my luck.....so wish me good luck on that day ba~~~ If I really can IN, I will do my best and get better improvement for my performance....Jia you....

This is my style for the audition....

My cheers team on that day...Hehe...million thks again for Steven & Sabrina....We took photo with Jia Hui when she is free...hehe....I like her...
Steven took photo with Pei Fen...she is pretty....

The Judges are Chong Qing, Wei Bin & LI Yi....While Jia Hui is the host for the activity......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home