寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, April 27, 2007

Anjing kotor, aku marah !!!

Oh...last night...I just feel terrible,shock and "suprise" when I just step into my room....a dirty "doggy" just lie on my tilam without wearing a shirt....AND he haven't bath yet.....just come back from work then sleep on my bed...Wah~~~~really make me want to beat him liao.....I really angry this time....coz I think he never respect me.....I gave his chances before...coz this is not the first time liao.....as a friend...I do feel dissapointed...really...I never expect easy going can be treat as never respect....

Even he promised me tht he will not repeat his mistak again....butI just fell tht he is like kidding and never take it on his mind...I dun want he apologize to me...I just want to see the changes from his action...talk is useless...so "doggy" if u see my blog now...please remember what u promised...thks....

And "mini pig" and "big headmon", please monitor your dog...ok? Hahaha...talk like my house just like a zoo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home