寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, April 16, 2007

A lot of things happen....

Oh..Steven MC today..he keep vomit this morning....vomit till wake me and Chee Choon up..haha....then he looks weak...seen like can die anytime....so hope Wai Kit at home can take care of him ba...and wish big headmon can recover soon....hehe...

Btw, SHE will publish their last album no 1 Song "Zhong Guo Hua" through Yes 933 between 4pm till 7pm show "Yi Zohu Hao Xiao Yao" which host by Cong Qin and Jia Hui....hope I can get to listen it and wash away all my bad luck since last Friday...the thirteen ba...

Then,I also hope my dearest mum can recoever soon as she is sick as well..and my dad...hope he can enjoy his tired daily work...and be happier...do not worry too much for the burden of my family...

My bro just quit and had been wait to start his new job as Sales for Yang Xie Cheng....hope he can like his new job...Haha,he just brought me to see his new girlfriend = Sammi Zhen Xiu Wen who work at CS...haha...same name as Hong Kong singer.....haha...a nice and considerate girl....haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home