寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, November 08, 2007

MIO Plan

Yeah~~~finally...the Singtel man came to my home for the installation..then now I can suft net at home...haha..so happy....

Start my UniSA lecture this week....got to attend lecture even it is on Saturday noon...my weekend was gone as I couldn't plan.....then also need to rush my assignment...but ok la....I will put my effort and do my best...Cheers...

Oh...had the dinner with Chee Choon, Wai Kit and Steven just now...enjoy to chat....especially Chee Choon's Japan trip....Oh...Japan...we love it...and we all plan want to travel at there after 2 years....but feel sad as well...coz Chee Choon will fly to Australia soon as time goes by...haiz....hope all of us can archieve our goal soonest....cheers & luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home