寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Friends @ MM

I took a lot of picture when the last day....but stil regret that din take photo with some who are not at the office on tht day, including Wee Hong, Irene Lim, Irene Aw, Jerry, Ku,Moon, Xiao Mei, Mian Wai, Stephen,KS, Ah Yan and BB folks, eg Crystal, Ber, Get Ling etc....then a bit regret coz din send out the last email to internal teams......

With QQ, my SPS Production Line leader.....

With Ai Ping & Shao Juen, my SPS main Production member....

With Cindy, she drove me once to JB when I need to meet my dad urgently tht time...thks....

With my Little Boss, Daivd, my PE, who really teach me a s a lot when I was at MM.....thks

With Wei Woon (who always OT with me...haha) & Zann (who played the i-weekly game with me...hehe)


With my newB (Alvin & Evan)

With Chin Hin, my ex-master & SPS Doc Control


With Yvonne, my Lunch Kaki , SPS QA and MM excellent QA....

With Chu Bee (Peck Lan's junior) & Jacky (my Lao Da)


With Lay Peng, my Lunch Kaki, and good sister...

With Gloria, MM Big sister,SA Lao Da, who is always take care of all youngsters.....


With Jasmine, who got a precious car called Bao Bao...and taught me a bit swimming...and of course....took me went to eat the nice martubak...


With Darren (my lunch Kaki,bro at MM and SPS buyer) & Joseph (who left MM same day as me)...


With ESG buyer teams (Kelvin,Civia & Fion) who treat me ate snacks when I was OT....hehe..


With Becky & Xiao Bai....both of us are cute.....haha.....

With Philip, PJ AA and who is deeply like "somebody" at MM...hehe...

With Wei Ling, SPS SWC backup....

With Chaorman (who sing K with me and Chiu Peng till 3am on 831) & Jin Zhu (my excellent SPS ex-planner)

With Jeniffer, my SPS SWC

With Vivien, who always help me print label...strong QA leader..


With Sean, my SPS good SA, a tall man, I think he is over 192cm.....haha...then, I am suprise that he dance the pool dance open and marvelously......

With Lan Ping, my SPS good planner.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home