寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bye Bye MM

Oh...the critical decision that I mentioned in my previous post....actually means that I am going to resign and change a new working enviroment for myself.....had been work nearly 2 years @ MM (full 2 year on 27-Spet-07).....my new company is situated @ Depot road...heard many people said that it is a stressful working enviroment....but I think man always got to climb to another level...and upgrade personal skill and ability....improve and advance yourself as time flies....even I will start my degree on Oct...and begin my new job on Sept....I know it will be hardship ahead of me....but I just want to give myself a chance to try it out.....this is a opportunity...better or worse...I dunknow....but definitely I will just put 101% effort to breakthrough the obstacles in front of me.....Cheers & luck....

Really feel lucky that get to know a lot of friends during these 2 years....the most factor that keep me in MM for such a long time is F R I E N D S ! OMG...keep refresh my memory in MM...the Thailand trip 2004, Bottle Tree, AMK crab feast, 623 Crazy Party, 818 Fun Gathering and many more........Can't bear to leave them....but bo bian, life is always full of sepation and reunion....so I still got to face this fact...

Tentatively, my last day @ MM will be XX-Sept-07...now teaching my new b (Alvin)....his attitude is good....keen to learn and always complete the homework that I assign to him..so dun worry, my customers (you know who are you if u r reading my blog now...hehe)......this man will provide his best services to you in the future.....

And I would like to thanks to poeple who gave me his guide during these 2 years in MM.....I am really appreciate it....and I also would like to thanks Little Boss (DL) and Big Boss (WH) that gave me a lot of opportunity to excel myself in MM.....and hope my performance did not dissappointed you....and sorry for any mistake or troubles that cause by me.....

Take care, friends.....hope to see u in better when we meet next time....you may add me @ MSN & Friendster by Kero_ziV@hotmail.com.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home