寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, July 23, 2007

Some picture that want to po long ago...

While waiting for the company bus @ 8.35pm....so i will post some picture that I want to share long time ago but delay due to busy life....hope u will like it...This is my little daughter....she is funny....always sing songs with me....haha...These are my 2 sons....they are cute,smart but playful....we always play "fighting" ..even it it is childish...but it is fun to play with kids...they are innocent and cute....hehe...

This one is my NEW housemate....actually not new liao lar...we are old firends already..as he is my sec friend...just move to Sg fro working 3 months ago....he call Doggy Khor....haha...a guy who really really want to get a gal....and many gal want him as well....haha....but ok la...he is real....quite a good man....so gals out there..if you got interest for him...please come to me....(OS: even I nkow the chance is low, "evil grin")

This is my EX-college..my strong planner...she really help a lot....coz she left my company already...met her once after she left MM...feel quite ok...so just hope she can get her dreams and future.....

Ok...the bus is coming soon....so I just stop here....881 ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home