寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, July 14, 2007

REBORN~~~

Wah..really such a long time never blog as I am busy with my works recently....nobody offer the help willingly even they know they can help....sianz...but never mind..I will learnt my lesson and keep moving for my bright future ahead of me...

Deleta away all the negative from my mind...I will reborn...and will be put more effort to create my own path...my stage..my home...and my future....

I just register to further my degree course of UniSA (University of South Australia) with Bachelor 0f Management (Supply Chain & Logistic)...now still pending for the approval...happy but nervous....if really IN, I will start at the end of Oct this year....then I got to "eat grass" fron now onwards....got to think twice before I spend the money..coz the study fee really cost me a big bomb....try to imagine...I got to save $3600 within 3 months....OMG..it is really difficult...but I will try....luckily I can loan some from my brother, Chyn...and this really lighten my burden..thks bro...Dun worry...I will return back to u once I get the degree...

Sometimes...I know what is happenning..and who did whatever behind me...but I just keep mum and ignore...but please do not test my endurance ability....I will try not to take any action...coz I always believe retribution....what you are doing....heaven just aware about it...and they will punish you later or sooner....so better behave yourself....better think twice....

I always wonder....why people always cheap?? Always will regret untill they get the punishment....why people always dun cherish what they have on hand and regert when they realised they will lost the things ever ?? Just curious...

And I would like to thanks friends...support..encouragement...guide....comments....it really help me grow...and I learnt it...thks...

And I alos would like to thanks all those "play game" with me....even you make me angry sometimes...but this experience help me to manage my own EQ better...and IQ as well....Haha...but I will not frustrated because of what you did...as it really not worth at all...

My future is ahead of me....just keep it up..always believe you can do it...and this positive mindset really help.....be cool...be steady....be strong...Cheers & Luck for myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home