寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to me 2007 ~~~

Attn: Choon XIn, Steven, Chee Choon, Wai Kit & Tze Yaow...

I just listened my birthday song few minutes ago...feel touching and really happy...my housemate buddies get me a nice ice cream cake for me just now....and I really dun know how to response and talk...just keep sweating....dun know how to pose got photo taking....I just stunned and blur...haha.....I really dun know how to handle this type of situation....just feel that no need to talk much....hope my buddies can sense and feel in heart then will be enough.....for gift..I will just look detail when I am alone...just feel shy and pai seh....haha....

Really thanks buddies....I know maybe this is my last birthday with all ur guys already...coz maybe our home got to separate soon...but I will not forget what u all did for me...i will keep it into my heart ever lasting.......and I wish all of us can get our dream together.....

=)
Attn: Darren
Thks for ur cute cute doggy T-shirt..I really like it...Haha..so now I got 2 pcs of cute cute dog T-Shirt liao...
Attn: Friends who gave me the nice pillow and shiok Billabong bag
Coz got too many of u there..so dun nag here....just want to thanks for your gift... I really like it....
Attn: Friends who SMS/ wish me...
Arigato gozaimashita....with ur wishing...I believe my luck will be better and better....haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home