寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Challenge and breakdown....

Oh..I just feel heaven still play a fool on me...my unlucky din stop but keep more powerful...haiz..I just can bear and keep encourage myself to keep it on as the unlucky will come to stop one day....but I never know when will be the day....

Future & dream....I can't see it clearly..I am lost in the junction.....want ot further study or not? Waht course should I take ? Am I really want to work in Supply chain for my whole life ??I doubt so...I feel like walk to a long way home in the midnight.....just surround with mist and dark...I really can't see through of it.....when my sun will rise and shine for me ? I am waiting....


Family...my family is facing the biggest challenge currently....not convenience to describe more....but I just hope my family members will be happy everyday...where are u if u know who I am refering to ? I really miss u but I dun feel want to call...coz if just can listen to ur voice but can't meet....it is cruel to me...


Love...I went to Godness Mercy temple on Jan...and I pray and get a "qian"..tht tell me for my love this year,I just like a carnary trapped in a net...can't fly toward the blue blue sky...so better concentrate on others.....OMG..it is sad...


Career....Busy day recently....keep having chanllenge...got conflict with colleges....few of friends are leaving company...feel upset and down..but bo bian...we got different view and ahead toward different direction.....I understand tht there always will be the endless separation around the life.....just hope I can break through of all the challenges....


Friends....Cx is moving out soon....CC seen like will go to Aus in the next year...WK also mentioned tht he might go....SL plan to move as well if study degree...OMG..our 5 years sweet home seen like broke soon.....haiz...I really can't imagine the life without all these buddies who we share woe previously....haiz....


Leave me alone, all the troubles!!!
Jia you for myself~~~ Cheers & Luck....


By the way,I got quite many friends having their birthday recently..so many geminian....Sabrina,Tze An, Mian Wai, Pei Wey, John, Pan Yun,Peck Lan,Javen,Dennice,Civia,Irene,Becky and others maybe I left u out..Oh..ya..and myself...Hehe.....anyway just wishing them here...hope they can get their dreams in no time....Tanjobi omedeto gozaimasu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home