寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Monday, May 28, 2007

POC

Last Friday, we went to Marina Square to watch the POC which I am quite looking forward....But after watching....OMG..i fell to sleep for five times and thanks to Chiu Peng who keep wake me up....Haha...really shame...but actually I watch it again @ JB on Saturday with another gang...all this blame to myself...I promised two gang to watch the same movie, but I never expect tht just one day different, I feel vary for watching the same movie...watch at JB I feel it is quite funny and interesting...Haha...I think all this caused to the tiring and sleepy of me on Friday midnight.....

Before we watch the POC at MS,we went to MOS burger and Raffles city with Mian Wai for shopping and take a bite while waiting for Lay Peng who went to present her quiz....wish Lay peng here tht she can get the best result for her test... and thks to Mian Wai tht gave us a treat @ MOS burger...

After we leave MOS burge,we decide go to Chong Qing Stemaboat to ahve our dinner...poor Mian Wai who just can drool for the foods coz he still got to go other place when Lay Peng meet us there....

Anyway, we had a enjoyable night (even Chiu Peng having a war with her stomach...."evil grin")...and really happy tht I can get good friends in company...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home