寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Space in Greyzzz

Feel very unlucky since I out from 933 DJ search...feel tired already....whatever I did..it was FAIL or OUT eventually...I always try to encourage myself that this is the tests from the heaven...and I will success one day....but it seen does not happen as what I think..it always out of control...I feel very demoralized and disappointed already.....feel I am so useless and can't do anything...weak to face the breakdowns in my life...it just like never ends...I dun know what can I do..I know I dun have any option...I just can keep console myself and keep moving on....just hope really can pass all the challenges soon....

Mini pig moving to NTU soon as he is going to get his dreams..I just can wish him here....Seen like everyone in my home still ok with their life now...minipig go to NTU...chicken little got achievement in his career...doggy seen like get the boss's favorite in his new company...big headmon confirm what he going to study in the few next month...big mouth dog seen like enjoy his love and live happily with his princess....Just leave me...lost myself...dun know where is my path...grey had been surround my life since long time ago...luckily still got family and friends who make me happy...

Tired....disappointed....but what can I do? Nobody can save me except myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home