寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last day @ MM

Feel confused when it is my last day @ MM...but honestly, sad is more than happy on that day....especially when assign the choc....and everyone gave me their blessing and wishing when I left to HP for meeting.....but bo bian la...since the decision had been made then I just need to cont my journey for my life....but I will never forget Mentor Media, my first job !!! Bye Bye, Mentor Media.....

My Lunch Kaki....OMG...it really change a lot...from the 1st Generation Lunch kaki (Me, Steven, Crystal, Peck Lan, Amy, Linda, & Lay Peng) to later (Darren, Yvonne, Chu Bee etc) till now (add in Alvin, Avan)...old people leave and new people come in....but I just hope everyone are doing fine in their life now....and can acheive their dreams soonest.....Cheers & Luck, friends....
My last lunch @ Canteen 1 - Nasi Ayam Penyek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home