寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, September 28, 2007

Blog @ McDonald Wireless Internet

Now I am writing my blog @ Bu kit Batok Mc Donald....Oh..this is my first time....feel cool..haha....act like a professional or executive....haha.....

Thks to Chee Choon coz help me to apply the wireless account....Thanks Jun Kiat as welll for your effort....AND....

Thks to our future McDonald boss, Pan Yun coz guide me how to access internet @ McDonlad....I dubth why Mc din just put the steps to access internet on the eye catching area then it will make life for somebody like me easier....haha...even you can get the card from manager if you ask...(but I am shy to ask mah...esp when the counter are crowded with a lot of people...) maybe I am stupid la...but I am believe that sure got somebody like me who dun know how to get internet @ McDonald....so want to share here....

Steps:

  1. Go to www.icellnetwork.com to register account first.
  2. You will get a userID and password through SMS after registered.
  3. Open your wireless connection @ MD and connect to Wireless SG.
  4. Enter the password and UserID you get received (by SMS) and log in @ http://icellnetwork.com
  5. Finally, you can surf your net now !!!

Hope my share info here can help some poeple out there...hehe.....Cheers & Luck...happy day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home