寻找自己的希望 追求自己的梦想 每个人的心里最深处都有一个属于自己个人的秘密花园。。在花园里,隐藏着你不想与人分享的心语心愿。。。

Friday, November 02, 2007

Javen + Vivian = Husband + Wife

Wow....I went to attend Javen and Vivian's wedding dinner on 20-Oct-07 (Saturday)...really happy for them....and would like to wish them happy forever and produce some "FG" soon....hehe.....

And I met a lot of ex-colleges, feel like everyone still the same....love to joke and laugh together...really merry there..haha...although I was unable to join the clubbing party after tht, I still feel want to keep this friendship as my treasure of my life.....
Falling in love forever ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Haha...I din take photo with Thomas on my last day as he is at BB on tht time...so I cover it back..haha....P/S...thanks Thomas drive me there on tht day...haha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home